Changing Your Name

You are able to change your name officially, should you wish to do so.

You can change your name once you are 18.To do so, you have to publish your new name along with your father’s or husband’s name and residential address in a daily local leading newspaper. Along with a copy of the paper you are required to get an affidavit attested by a first class magistrate, notary or oath commissioner.