Independence – “grown up” things like all your necessary government issued documents,Mediclaim and banking.
There will come a time where you are thinking about becoming independent.
You may also need to move away from your parents for work or study, or it may just be time to move out. Becoming independent can be a big step, and we’ve identified some services that can help you.
- Get a bank account that is only controlled by you. You need to have access to and control of your money.
- Get your documents in order.
- Ensure you have a secure economic financial source.
- Ensure you have a place to stay
- Get your own Mediclaim. This helps when you access the health care sector.